Prague, office space for rent 28m², Thunovská street, Mala Strana, under the Prague Castle
Office space for rent 28 square meters located on the second floor of a historic building without an elevator in the street Thunovska, Prague 1, Mala Strana. There are two separate rooms, common kitchen and toilets. Possibility to rent only one room or another large room as a conference room. The premises are located near Malostranske Square, directly below Prague Castle. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop Malostranske namesti is a 3 minutes walk away, Malostranská Metro Station, line A, is a 5 minutes by tram. Excellent civic amenities – shops, bars, restaurants, schools, galleries, museums, theaters, cinemas. The neighborhood is located Kolovratsky Palace, Thunovsky Palace, Smiřický House, Wallenstein Garden and Charles Bridge is 10 minutes away on foot.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 Kč poplatky|
|Address||Thunovská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||28,30 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.