Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk (49m²) for rent, street Mrázovka, Smíchov, reconstructed, garden
We offer a beautiful furnished 2+kk apartment (49m²), located on the mezzanine floor of a brick house in a locality of Prague 5 – Smíchov. Apartment and house underwent reconstruction. The apartment includes a terrace 20m² and a garden, which is common for three apartments. Fully equipped kitchen. The bathroom has a shower, toilet, bidet. The gas boiler for heating and hot water and washing machine. Excellent transport links. A few steps from the house is a tram and metro station. Near the house is also a shopping and entertainment center Nový Smíchov, civic amenities provided. Behind the house is very nice park suitable for relaxation walks. Quiet location with lots of greenery around with easy access to downtown. The apartment is going to be available since the 1st of August 2017.
15 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 700 CZK/person for services + electricity and gas|
|Address||Mrázovka, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||49 m²|
|Terrace||yes (20 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.