Prague, luxury furnished apartment 5+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Nerudova, Mala Strana, cellar, 174 m²
Luxury furnished apartment 5+1 for rent, after reconstruction of the total area of 174 m2 with a cellar located on the 1st floor of the brick house in Prague 1 – Malá Strana. The apartment has four bedrooms and one passage. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The apartment has two bathrooms. One with bath. The other with bath, shower, bidet and washing machine after agreement. Two separate toilets. The floors are parquet and tiles. Heating. Available cable to connect to the Internet. The house is located in a historic and very attractive location with excellent transport links – tram stop 5 minutes walk. All amenities within walking distance – shops, restaurants, ATMs, schools and others.
55 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5.000,- CZK|
|Address||Nerudova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||174 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.