Prague, beautiful furnished cafe for rent, after reconstruction, Rubešova, Vinohrady, 65m²
Beautiful furnished cafe for rent after reconstruction of the total area of 65 m2 is situated on the ground floor of a brick building in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Cafe becomes a two through a single separate rooms, kitchen, bar and 3 toilets (one of which is HR). Kitchen equipped with electric cooker, coffee maker and fridge freezer. A shower and closet with its own boiler. The floors are solid wood and tiles. Heating. Possibility of taps (the agreement). The cafe is located in a popular and attractive location of Prague's Vinohrady with excellent transport links – not far from the station Muzeum.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1.000,- CZK + energy 4.000,- CZK + severance payment 340.000,- CZK|
|Address||Rubešova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.