Prague, beautiful unfurnished manufacturing for rent, Pekarenska, Michle, parking, loading dock, 450 m²
Beautiful unfurnished spaces (production facilities) with a total area of 450 square meters is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building with a freight lift (capacity 1000 kg) and a lift in Prague 4 – Michle. Parking spaces in the building complex included. Spaces will be redeveloped, other modifications are possible for tenants. The floors are PVC and tiles. Available cargo ramp and the possibility to drive the truck. The building has a reception and 24 hour security. On the floor of the restrooms and toilets. Available phone lines and internet. Quiet location with excellent transport links – 3 minutes walk to the bus station, from which you get to metro „C“ Budějovická 5 minutes. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops, cafes and others.
90 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ utilities 5,- CZK/m2 + energy|
|Address||Pekárenská, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||450 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.