Prague, beautiful unfurnished villa 10+kk for rent, Hrebenova, Lysolaje, terrace, cellar, garden, pool, garage, 380 m²
Beautiful unfurnished villa 10+kk with a total area of 550 m2 with a garden, swimming pool, terrace, 3 balconies, storage room, sauna and double garage (3 more cars can be parked in the yard) is located in a quiet area of Prague 6 – Lysolaje. The villa has 2 floors which offers 8 separate rooms and 2 pass as well as a spacious kitchen, three bathrooms and a separate toilet. On the ground floor there is a living room is a beautiful fireplace built. The kitchen is equipped with ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. The first bathroom with bathtub the other two with shower and toilet. The floors are laminate flooring, solid wood and tiles. Heating gas. heating. There internet via O2. The house is secured with alarm. The house is situated in a quiet location with good transport links – bus station 3 minutes walk. All amenities within walking distance.
130 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hřebenová, Praha 6 - Lysolaje|
|Usable area||550 m²|
|Grounds area||1 600 m²|
|Garden||yes (200 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Modern villa for rent in quiet area fully of greenery - Prague 9 Klanovice - 11+2, 237m², garden, swimming pool, parking
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.