Very nice apartment 2+kk for sale, 53.7 m² + terrace 110.4 m², garage, Prague 10 - Hostivar, street Bratislavska
We offer a very nice modern apartment 2+kk, floor area of 164.1 square meters (floor area of 53.7 m2 + terrace 110.4 m2), situated in a quiet location – Bratislavska street, Prague 10 – Hostivař. The apartment is situated on the 7th floor of a brick building Slunečný Vršek and consists of a living room with kitchenette including kitchen appliances (refrigerator, el. oven, el. hob, dishwasher) and access to the terrace, bedroom, bathroom with toilet, bath and washing machine. The bedroom and the living room features ample storage space. Spacious, sunny terrace with garden furniture and grill offers plenty of privacy. The whole apartment is furnished with quality materials and design elements. The apartment has a spacious garage in the basement. Heating provides central heating. The house has bicycles storage room. Price includes equipment. The site and its surroundings with great civic amenities (Albert shop, restaurant, pub, newsagent, fitness with a small pool in the area, pharmacy, nursery, school) and in the courtyard there is also a private playground. Location has good accessibility by public transport (bus to metro C – Opatov or A – Skalka) and by car. Nearby is a forest park Hostivař, providing both full of sporting and recreational activities. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
4 975 500 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal services|
|Address||Bratislavská, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||164,10 m²|
|Terrace||yes (110,40 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.