Prague, spacious duplex apartment 4 + 1 for rent, 129 square meters, balcony, basement, garage, new building, Motol
We offer beautiful, unfurnished duplex apartment 4 + 1 for rent. Spacious apartment – 129 m2 is situated on the second and third floor of the house (built in 2001) with an elevator. The apartment has three bedrooms (one on the lower floor and two on the top floor), new modern kitchen with all appliances, two beautiful bathrooms, 3 x WC. The apartment has a nice balcony, underground garage, cellar with a lockable door, security service. Orientation apartment – south – north, beautiful view. Living in a quiet location, plenty of greenery, but close to the city center. Excellent transport – just five minutes on the metro – Motol. Near is Anděl – shopping and cultural center Nový Smíchov. Prestigious living in modern locality. Available from 14 days after signing the reservation contract.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5046.- services + electricity|
|Address||Lékařská, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||129 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.