Prague, spacious apartment for rent 5+1 (234 m²), street V Oblouku, Nebusice, garden, garage, fitness
Spacious furnished house for rent 5+1 (234 m2) is situated in the sought after quiet location Nebušice nearby International School of Prague. The house has four bedrooms with built in wardrobes, two bathrooms, two toilets, a large living room with entrance to the terrace and garden, fully equipped kitchen and fitness area in the basement and garage. There is satellite TV, high speed internet and phone line. The house is located in a residential area called Mala Sarka particularly suitable for families who may also use the park and the wonderful Ticha Sarka Sarka Valley, which is particularly suitable for cycling, running and more.
55 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 10000 CZK for utilities|
|Address||V oblouku, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||234 m²|
|Grounds area||379 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury unfurnished house for rent, K Hlasku street Nebusice, swimming pool, double garage, 4 bathroom, 320sqm.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.