Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (50 m²), Na Dlouhém lánu street, Vokovice
Unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (50 square meters) is located on the first floor of a brick building in Na Dlouhém lánu street, Praha 6, Vokovice. The apartment has a living room, bedroom, bathroom with washing machine and toilet in a separate room, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, hallway, pantry. Heating gas boiler. Hot water electric boiler. Internet solutions via telephone line. Civic amenities – pharmacy, school, supermarket, post office and more. Transport accessibility – 3 minutes on the tram and buses. The apartment is currently reconstructing photos are from a similar apartment in the house.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2670 services + energy|
|Address||Na dlouhém lánu, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||50,06 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.