Nice new apartment for sale, 3+kk with garden 300m², Prague 5 - Jinonice
We offer a nice corner apartment with a garden of 300 m2. The apartment 3+kk has an area of 93 m² and is located on the ground floor of a new building built from 2011 – a project Botanica. The apartment is very bright, mostly with French windows, each room has the entrance to the garden and terrace. There is a large number of niches (preparation for wardrobes) and one single large closet. Living room with kitchenette has an area of 27 m² + pantry. Bathroom with bath, toilet and bidet, 1× separate toilet with sink. The floors are wooden floors and tiles. For windows is done preparation for electric outdoor blinds. The apartment includes a garage in the basement and brick cellar – 3 m2. Very nice and quiet location at the park with excellent access to the city center, highway and airport. Ideal for families with children. All amenities, including kindergartens and schools (also German and French school), sports etc. are all nearby. Nove Butovice metro station is within walking distance. Available immediately.
6 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including brokerage fee|
|Address||Otopašská, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||93 m²|
|Garden||yes (300 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.