Prague, luxury unfurnished commercial space 4+kk with a duplex for rent, Wenceslas Square, New Town,terraces,274m²
Luxury unfurnished commercial space with 4 bedrooms duplex for rent after reconstruction of the total area of 274 m2 with two terraces located on the 6th and 7th floor of a brick house in Prague 1 – New Town. Spaces can be used as a dwelling unit. Kitchen equipped with electric cooker, oven, hood and dishwasher. Two bathrooms with bath and toilet. The floors are parquet, carpets and tiles. Central heating. Available cable to connect to the Internet. The house is situated in an attractive location in the center of Prague, all civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops, supermarkets, banks and others. Excellent transport links – metro C / A Museum directly at the building. Info commission in RK.
59 500 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ utilities 6.000,- CZK + energy This is a run-up cost for 3 months|
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||274 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.