Prague, unique furnished apartment for rent 2 + kk (65m²), New Town, garden, apartment of Bozena Nemcova
We offer a unique apartment for rent, where she lived with Bozena Nemcova, 2+kk (65m²), located on the second floor of a historic building without an elevator in the street Vyšehradská, Prague 2, New Town. The apartment is fully furnished including washer, dryer, refrigerator and dishwasher. The house has a communal garden, which can also be used. Garden is located in a spacious courtyard, it is quiet and well-kept. Civic amenities – a pharmacy, restaurant, cafe. Transport links – directly to the tram stop and cca 300m far from the metro „B“ station Karlovo namesti. The house is located in the historical center right next to the beautiful Botanical Gardens.
15 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4200 CZK including internet and TV|
|Address||Vyšehradská, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.