Prague, fully furnished modern apartment for rent 2 + kk (54m²), U Zvonařky, Vinohrady, balcony, parking
Modern furnished apartment to rent 2+kk (54m²) with balcony located on the third floor of a building with an elevator in the street U Zvonařky, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The kitchen includes a stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. The bathroom has a shower, toilet, washing machine. The apartment includes a garage in the basement which can be rented with the apartment for a fee. The house is located on the premises are guarded and reception. The price includes a visit to the indoor pool in the complex. There is a beautiful view of Vysehrad and Prague. The house is located in a popular location in the center of Prague with excellent amenities and transport links. Nearby are restaurants, shops, bars, supermarket Billa, Folimanka Park, ATMs, schools and tram stop Zvonařka, from which you can get in 4 minutes to the metro station I.P.Pavlova, line C. The apartment is available since the 1st of December 2017.
21 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4700 CZK for services + 3000,- CZK for parking (possibility)|
|Address||U Zvonařky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.