Rent bright apartment with a garden 2 + 1, 56 m², Pilsen-Slavs, Rychtarikova street
We rent a sunny apartment 2 + 1 with a total area of 56 m2 after a partial reconstruction, which is in a quiet part of town Plzně- Slavs, Rychtarikova street. The apartment is located on the ground floor and consists of a kitchen with a combined stove, two interconnecting rooms, which are cupboards, hallway, newly made bathroom with bath and separate toilet. There are new plastic windows facing the garden, the floor is laid new PVC. The cellar measuring about 4 m2 and a garden, which is to be a definite place. Heating is central. There are all civic amenities, including Galerie Dvorak. Parking in front of the house on the street. Available immediately. More info at the broker.
8 200 CZKper month
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.