Prague, luxury furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (105 m²), Street Masarykovo nabrezi, New Town
Unique, luxury furnished apartment for rent 3 + 1 (105 m2) is located on the second floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Masarykovo nabrezi, Prague 1, New Town. There is a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances. There are two bathrooms with bath, shower, toilet, washing machine and dryer, another toilet in a separate room. The parquet floors, tiles. Electric heating. The Internet is already included in the rent. It is a most sought after location in the center of Prague on the Vltava river. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, pharmacy, supermarket and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the tram station or 7 minutes to the metro station of the Narodni trida, line B. Possibility to rent for less than a year.
65 000 CZKper month
|Address||Masarykovo nábř., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, spacious unfurnished duplex apartment for rent 2 + kk (250m²), Mala Štěpánská street, New Town
A unique Art Nouveau apartment for rent 5+1 (168 m²), Wenceslas Square, the first Art Nouveau building, functional fire
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.