Unique offer - villa 7+2 for sale, beautiful land 1175 m², Prague 4 - Krč, Pasteurova street
We are pleased to offer for sale a family house from 1982. This is a simple house with modern lines – a cube, built-up area of 113 m² on a beautiful corner lot on a quiet street. It is a duplex villa where there are two separate apartments 4+1 and 3+1 with a shared entrance and staircase. Each floor has a fireplace. The house is completely basement, built from traditional materials honestly. The house is fully functional yet inhabited, but from the perspective of current trends designed more for reconstruction. In the basement of the house are two single garages, a sauna, workshop, utility room and storage space. The house is heated by gas boiler, hot water provided by electric boiler. The house has all utilities. The plot is well with potable water used mainly for the needs of the garden. The garden is ornamental, grown and carefully maintained. On the garden there is also a smaller pool brick. Parking is available in garages and on the land. Very quiet location with a seamless connection to the city center with full amenities. Recommended.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||price including real estate and legal service|
|Address||Lukešova, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||220 m²|
|Grounds area||1 175 m²|
|Garden||yes (1 062 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Single family house 5+kk for sale, 507 m² plot, pool, balcony, Prague 5 - Jinonice, Zajeci street., Prokop Valley
Family house for sale, 6+1, 350 sqm, balcony, terrace, garage, garden, Prague 4 - Ujezd u Pruhonic, Pastevcu street
Family house 6+1 (180 m²) for sale, garage, garden, great location in Prague 6 - Repy, street Opukova
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.