Nice apartment 2 + kk (48 m²), with balkony, after reconstruction, Prague 9 - Vysočany ul. Zákosteln
We offer to buy a flat 2 + kk with a floor area of 48 m2 with balkony (4,5m²) the locality of Prague 9 – Vysocany in the street Zákostelní.
Disposition: living room with access to the balcony and kitchenette, spacious bedroom with a bed and a large wardrobe, bathroom with bath and toilet, hallway with built-in wardrobe. The apartment has its own gas heating in every room stove WAW. On the floor is a floating floor and tiles. Hot water provided by a new electric boiler.
Very quiet living with the possibility of entering the courtyard, which is well maintained. The apartment is located close to all amenities (cafes, shops, schools, kindergartens). Metro station Vysocanska is 3 min. walk from the house. We recommend a tour of the property.
For more information contact the broker.
3 150 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all legal and real estate services|
|Address||Zákostelní, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.