Terraced house for sale, 4+1, Prague 5 - Stodůlky, garden, garage
Terraced family house 4+1 for sale, situated in a quiet and a quiet area of Prague 5 – Stodůlky, K zahrádkám street. Three-storey house from 1996 with two bathrooms, a living area 342 m2 and 207 m2 garden. Concept of the house is divided into labor, social and resting area located on each floor, connected wirth a central staircase. Heating and hot water is provided by gas boiler. There is both outdoor and indoor fireplace, several storage space -built-in cabinets and storage room. Generously designed rooms, which not only have enough space, but are also very light. 2× balcony. On each floor there is a separate toilet. The house has 93 square meters large garden which offers enough privacy to relax, rest and barbecue in an outdoor fireplace, the house has a garage for one car + parking on the property. On the cadastre of Stodůlky we can find 10 primary schools, special schools, 25 nursery schools, 4 middle schools, including international, high private school. Health care is provided by two health centers, hospitals Motol and Homolka. Purchasing options are very broad. Location features dense civic amenities. Park „Central Park“ in Stodůlky lies right next to the street, near Prokopske udoli valley. Metro is about 8 minutes.
12 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including brokerage fee|
|Address||K zahrádkám, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||342 m²|
|Grounds area||207 m²|
|Garden||yes (93 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.