Luxurious fully furnished apartment 3+kk (82 sqm) for rent, Prague 3 - Vinohrady, Libicka, balcony (2 sqm)
Representative fully furnished apartment 3+kk (82 sqm) with balcony (2 sqm) for rent is located on the first floor of a renovated building on a quiet street with greenery in the heart of Vinohrady. The house has new, spacious elevator. The apartment is luxuriously furnished. Security door. The floors are oak parquet and Italian tiles. New wooden windows. Heating and hot water provided by gas boiler Junkers. Kitchens – luxury tailor-made kitchen with appliances Electrolux and worktop made of artificial stone Technistone. Bathroom – sanitary ware from Villeroy & Boch, bath with shower, shower head Hansgrohe Raindance built bathroom radio. Toilet – sanitary ware from Villeroy & Boch, includes a bidet shower and sink. Excellent transport links – metro A Flora, Jiriho z Podebrad 5 minutes walk, tram stop 2 min walk on lines 10, 11, 16
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1500 CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Libická, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxurious renovated unfurnished apartment 2+kk (54 sqm) for rent, Lucemburska, Jiriho z Podebrad, elevator
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.