Nice new house 6+1, 220 m², Prague - west
Very nicely designed new house in the village , about 12 km from Prague 6, newly formed building houses, the house is built from traditional quality materials – bricks, clay tiles etc. On the ground floor is a spacious living room (33 m2), kitchen (14 m2), pantry, spacious entrance hall (16 m2), toilet and one bedroom (12 m2), garage for one car. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms (22,20,18 and 11 m2) and two bathrooms. Plot 800 m2, house heating is solved by electric boiler, in the village there is no gas. Beside the house is a new kindergarten, multi-sport complex, elementary school is 2 km, bus stop 200 m away. Very nice nature, accessibility by bus about 30 minutes to Dejvicka Metro station.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Usable area||218 m²|
|Grounds area||800 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.