Prague, beautiful partly furnished family house 5+1 for rent, garden, parking, Záběhlice, 200m²
Completely renovated partly furnished 5+1 family house with total area of 200 square meters with a cellar, conservatory (16 m2), garden 400 m2 and parking is located in Prague 10 – Záběhlice. The ground floor has a large kitchen, living room with French doors with direct access to the winter garden on the terrace / bedroom / study with a large built-in wardrobe, bathroom with whirlpool tub / shower, bidet and separate toilet. The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances – kitchen, dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric oven. On the first floor are three bedrooms (one room with balcony), bathroom with whirlpool tub and massage shower, separate toilet. In the attic additional storage space. In the basement is an attractive wine cellar with solid wood table and seating area and fireplace, utility room and store food. The floors are wooden floors and tiles. Water heating gas boiler. Central heating. Burglar alarm. Ornamental garden, fenced garden house, parking on the plot, electric entrance gate at the back of the remote control. Excellent transport links and amenities.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5.000,- CZK|
|Address||Průhonická, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||200 m²|
|Grounds area||400 m²|
|Garden||yes (400 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.