Prague, beautiful unfurnished flat 1 + 1 for rent, after reconstruction, 40m², Old Town, street Žatecká
Representative apartment after complete reconstruction is situated on the
first floor of building with elevator in the historic center, just a few meters
from the Old Town Square. Modern kitchen is completely new – fridge, freezer,
stove, oven. Bathroom with shower, wc. Heating – electric heaters. The
apartment has a nice small balcony to the courtyard, storeroom.
Žatecká Street is in close distance from old Jewish Town, on very nice place just few steps from the Old town Square. Neighbourhood is tempting for pleasant walks and cultural life. River Vltava nearby. Complete civic amenities, transport connection to all parts of Prague thanks to metro station Staromestska, line „A“ (green line), day and night trams, bus.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Žatecká, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.