Very nice duplex apartment 3+kk for sale, 75.6 m², Prague 7 - Holešovice, Veletržní street
We sell a very nice, bright, duplex apartment 3+kk, useful area of 75.6 square meters, which is located in Prague 7 – Holešovice, Veletržní street.
This apartment in personal property is situated on the fifth and sixth floor of a brick building with an elevator. The first floor of the apartment consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette, hallway and utility room with toilet. On the second floor are two bedrooms and a pleasantly bright bathroom with tub and toilet.
Very good civic amenities (kindergarten, school, sports, health center, theater, close to the National Gallery and the National Technical Museum, preparing to build a shopping center, etc.). The big advantage is the excellent transport accessibility, tram stop Letenské Square (3 min.), Metro A – Hradčanská or C – Vltavská (10 min.). In the heart of Prague you in just 10 minutes. Also within a few minutes' walk you can be surrounded by greenery Letná and Stromovka parks.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
6 190 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price includes legal and real estate services.|
|Address||Veletržní, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||75,60 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.