Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk, after reconstruction, Bolonska, Horni Mecholupy, 45m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk of 45 m2 located on the 8th floor of the panel house with lift in Prague 10 – Horni Mecholupy. The apartment and the whole house is renovated. Kitchen equipped with electric stove, refrigerator, table and chairs. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. Throughout the apartment are floating floors, tiles in the bathroom. Television and the internet are included. Parking in front of the house. The peaceful surroundings ideal for cycling, running and walking. Excellent civic amenities – shops, doctor, municipal office, Mexican restaurants, pizzeria, post office, elementary school, kindergarten and others. Very good transport connection to metro A and C (center in 25min.) and tram 22 and 26 Hostivař three bus stops away.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.500,- CZK|
|Address||Boloňská, Praha 10 - Horní Měcholupy|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.