Duplex apartment 4+kk for sale, 128 m², terrace, balcony, cellar, garage, Prague 6 - Vokovice, Irska street
We sell bright duplex apartment 4+kk with a usable area of 128 m², which is located in the attractive location of Prague 6 – Vokovice, Iriska street.
This apartment in personal property is located on the 6th floor of a brick building with an elevator. The first floor apartment consists of a hallway, pantry, bathroom with tub and toilet, spacious dining room with kitchenette, bedroom divided into two parts – each has a cloakroom and a balcony with an area of 6.3 square meters. The upper floor consists of a bedroom with a spacious terrace (21 m2). Both floors can be acoustically separated by sliding doors. There are high quality materials and on each floor is built split air conditioning. The apartment has a cellar (4.63 m2) and one parking space. The house has a 24-hour reception and security, shared room for bicycles, laundry room and sauna with a swimming pool and shower for a small fee.
Near the house is full of greenery Sarka Valley. Ideal accessibility to the city center and the airport Vaclav Havel, all civic amenities – schools, kindergartens, shops, restaurants, pharmacy, post office, sports.. Metro station – Bořislavka is just a few dozen meters from the house, other public transport also within reach.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
8 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including legal and real estate services|
|Address||Irská, Praha 6|
|Usable area||128 m²|
|Terrace||yes (21 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.