Very nice apartment 2+kk for sale, 39.5 m², Zahrada růží - Středokluky, Prague-west, Lidická street
If you are looking for the ideal combination of comfort of new housing, but in a unique complex with history, just for you, we offer for sale apartment 2+kk and useful area of 39.5 m2, which is located in the project Zahrada růží (Rose garden) in Středokluky, Prague-west, street Lidická . This apartment in personal property is located on the first floor of two-storey brick house, which was originally part of the mansion and farmhouse dating from the early 19th century and consists of a living room with kitchenette, bedroom, practical closet, bathroom with bath and toilet and hall. Heating and hot water provided by gas boiler in the house. Individual buildings are built of ashlar masonry marl, which is typical for this area, and centered around two courtyards from which arose rose and flower garden with trimmed hedgerows. Intact neoclassical facade of the mansion and other buildings (stables, barns, economic houses) are fully respected and preserved in its entirety, as well as a number of original details: windows, doors, stone stairs, floor tiles, parquet. There is a school, kindergarten and shops, next to the building is a popular local swimming pool with flowing water. All amenities are offered at Prague 6 or in the vicinity, near the Interantional school of Prague and many tourist sites, sports facilities and opportunities for active recreation. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
2 290 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal services|
|Usable area||39,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.