Prague, beautiful unfurnished storage space for rent, after reconstruction, Kovářova, Stodůlky, 466 m²
Beautiful, clean unfurnished warehouse premises for rent a total area of 466 m2 is situated on the first and second floor of a brick house after reconstruction in Prague 5 – Stodůlky. Warehouses can be split into parts. The building has two floors of warehouses that can be used separately. Floor depots are connected freight elevator. There is a loading ramp, which is suitable for handling goods.The floors are tiled. Parking on the street outside the building. Quiet location with good transport accessibility – public transport stops 5 minutes walk. Good amenities – shops, supermarket Norma, restaurants and others.
102 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ 55CZK/m2 utilities|
|Address||Kovářova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||466 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.