Prague, beautiful furnished restaurant for rent, Nerudova, Mala Strana, garden, 90m²
Beautiful vegetarian restaurant furnished to rent a total area of 90 m2 + courtyard spaces (garden) of about 60 square meters is located in the basement of the brick house in Prague 1 – Malá Strana. Possible use as a coffee shop, pastry shop and tea room. The condition is operating without alcohol and meat. The floor tiles. Local heating gas. Entrance through the gift shop. Excellent location in the historic heart of the city directly under Prague Castle. Excellent transport links – tram stop „Malostranske namesti“ 4 minutes walk.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy + severance payment 600.000,- CZK|
|Address||Nerudova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||90 m²|
|Garden||yes (60 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.