Prague, renovated house for rent 7+1 (300 m²), the street U Krčské vodarny, Krc, parking
Beautiful renovated house for rent 7+1 (300 m2) is situated in a quiet area of Prague 4 – Krc, U Krcske vodarny. On the ground floor there are three bedrooms, kitchen, hallway, bathroom, toilet and storage room and terrace. On the first floor are four bedrooms, a bathroom with a toilet and a spacious terrace. The house offers 400 m2 garden and garage for two cars. Heating gas. Internet Options. The house was completely renovated in 2015. There are all civic amenities – supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes to bus station (2 stops on the metro station Budějovická, line C).
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities about 5000 CZK|
|Address||U krčské vodárny, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||300 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.