Luxury unfurnished apartment 5+kk (180 sqm) for rent, Prague 5 - Stodulky, Kovarova
Luxury unfurnished apartment 5+kk (180 sqm) for rent on the street Kovarska, Prague 5 – Stodulky. Equipped kitchen. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, office, living room connected to a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, washing machine. Another toilet separated. There is also a big terrace (19 m2), cloakroom and cellar. Floating floors and tiles. The apartment is located in an attractive area of Stare Stodulky in close proximity to Central Park with miniature golf, Prokop stream and lakes, hiking, bicycling and in-line skates are offered by nearby Prokopske Udoli and Nature Park Košíře – Motol. There are several shopping centers, schools, kindergartens, there are also high school of international and public relations. Borough of Stodůlky offers excellent accessibility, metro B – Stodulky about 500 m.
33 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500 CZK + el.|
|Address||Kovářova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Terrace||yes (19 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.