Prague, modern unfurnished duplex 3 + kk for rent, 91.7 m², terrace, cellar, garage possible, Branik, street Stara cesta
We rent a unique apartment in a quiet location on the border of Podolí and Braník. Unfurnished apartment 3+kk is located in a small street Stará cesta. These street changes in forest path and continues to the park Dobeška. This is a high standard duplex apartment with French windows and a south-facing terrace overlooking to the Branická rock. On the ground floor is a bedroom with private bathroom with shower and toilet. On the floor is the second bedroom, also with en suite bathroom including bathtub and toilet. The bathroom is with direct access to the terrace. The advantage of the apartment is a large, bright living room with a fully equipped kitchen. You can rent a garage for a fee. Living in a new building on a very desirable location. There is plenty of greenery – Forest Dobeška, Branicke rocks, paths, in-line skating along the river, Vyšehrad. It is a pleasant place for hiking, in-line skating or bike rides. Complete public amenities – kindergarten, school, playground, sports center, health center, restaurants and pubs. Cultural activities – theater Dobeška, Branik Theatre, Braník brewery. Excellent transport links – bus and tram stop nearby. In the city center you in about 15 minutes. In this house we have too other different apartments.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||1 887 CZK + electricity, gas|
|Address||Stará cesta, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||91,70 m²|
|Terrace||yes (60,10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.