Prague, modern furnished apartment 3 + kk, 65.7 m², balcony, cellar, garage, new building, Branik
We rent a unique apartment in a quiet location on the border of Podolí and Braník. Unfurnished apartment 3+kk is located in a small street Stará cesta. These street changes in forest path and continues to the park Dobeška. Beautiful, bright apartment 3+kk with French windows has a fully equipped modern kitchen, a bathroom with a large window and a separate toilet. The apartment has a spacious hall suitable for the wardrobes. The apartment has two bright, cozy bedrooms with a nice view of the green. You can rent a garage for a fee. Living in a new building on a very desirable location. There is plenty of greenery – Forest Dobeška, Branicke rocks, paths, in-line skating along the river, Vyšehrad. It is a pleasant place for hiking, in-line skating or bike rides. Complete public amenities – kindergarten, school, playground, sports center, health center, restaurants and pubs. Cultural activities – theater Dobeška, Branik Theatre, Braník brewery. Excellent transport links – bus and tram stop nearby. In the city center you in about 15 minutes. In this house we have too other different apartments.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||1 635 Kč + gas, electricity|
|Address||Stará cesta, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||65,70 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4,80 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.