Prague, modern apartment 1 + kk (35.5 m²), terrace (49.8 m²), possibility of garage, new building, Branik,
We rent a unique apartment in a quiet location on the border of Podolí and Braník. Unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment is located in a small street Stará cesta. These street changes in forest path and continues to the park Dobeška. Luxuriously bright apartment with French windows is facing to southeast. It has a fully equipped modern kitchen, large bathroom with tub and toilet and a window. There is terrace with sunny garden. You can rent garage for a fee. Living in a new building on a very desirable location. There is plenty of greenery – Forest Dobeška, Branicke rocks, paths, in-line skating along the river, Vyšehrad. It is a pleasant place for hiking, in-line skating or bike rides. Complete public amenities – kindergarten, school, playground, sports center, health center, restaurants and pubs. Cultural activities – theater Dobeška, Branik Theatre, Braník brewery. Excellent transport links – bus and tram stop nearby. In the city center you in about 15 minutes. In this house we have too other different apartments.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||876 Kč + gas, electricity|
|Address||Stará cesta, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||35,50 m²|
|Terrace||yes (49,80 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.