Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 1+kk, after reconstruction, Jana Želivského, Zizkov, 33 m²
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 1+kk after reconstruction of the total area of 33 m2 is located on the 4th floor of the brick house in Prague 3 – Zizkov. Kitchen equipped glass-ceramic cooker, electric oven, extractor hood and fridge, part of the dwelling remains a bar table. In the hallway there is space for a walk-in closet with shelves and cupboards. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine, including toilets. Central heating. The floors are parquet and tiles. More furniture in the apartment is not. Available connections for telephone, internet and television. Quiet location with all amenities nearby – restaurants, shops and others. Nice view from the apartment on Central Park and Zizkov Tower. Excellent transport links – tram stop Nákladové nádraží Žižkov is right in front and metro „A“ Želivského 2-minute drive.
10 200 CZKper month
|Charges||+ poplatky 1895CZK (person) + electricity|
|Address||Jana Želivského, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||33 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.