Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk, new building, Werichova, Barrandov, terrace /garden 46 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk an area of 46 square meters with a terrace/garden (49 m2) is located in ground floor a brick new building (Kaskady III of 2004) with a lift in Prague 5 – Barrandov. Kitchens equipped ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet and washing machine. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Central heating. Available cable to connect to the Internet. The windows are to the west, into the courtyard building. You can park for free in front of the house. Excellent transport links, the final tram Housing Barrandov (lines 6,12,14 and 20) 2-minute walk from the house. There are all amenities: restaurants, supermarkets, schools, kindergartens, pharmacy, bank. Right behind the house beautiful walks along the Prokopske udoli.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.200,- CZK + energy|
|Address||Werichova, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||46 m²|
|Garden||yes (49 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.