Prague, renovated unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (40m²), Londynska street, Vinohrady
Renovated unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (40m²) is located on the first floor of a brick building in the street of Londynska, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The apartment was completely renovated. The hall is built wardrobes. There is a new kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven, refrigerator, microwave oven. The room has a built-in floor to sleep. Civic amenities – restaurants, theaters, post office, shops and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the tram or 5 minutes to Namesti Miru metro station, line A.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 CZK for utilities (per 2 person)|
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.