Prague, beautiful furnished nursery for rent, reconstructed, Na Bendovce, Bohnice, terrace, garden, basement,155 m²
Beautiful fully functioning device kindergarten to rent after renovation (2000) with a total area of 155 m2 with terrace, spacious garden and cellar is located in a family house in Prague 8 – Bohnice. It consists of a ground-floor hall with cloakroom, kitchen with a large room and toilets. On the first floor are two spacious bedrooms and a bathroom. There is also available unfurnished attic. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet and washing machine. Another toilet separately. Available satellite and connect to the O2. The floors are floating floors, carpets and tiles. Heating electric boiler. Parking in front of the house. Quiet location with all amenities nearby – restaurants, shops, supermarkets and others. Excellent transport links – bus station 2 minutes walk.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1.000,- CZK/month + energy 6.940,- CZK/month + bin 1.600,- CZK/year + severance pay|
|Address||Na Bendovce, Praha 8 - Bohnice|
|Usable area||155 m²|
|Garden||yes (450 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (45 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.