Functionalist villa completely and newly reconstructed,Prague 4, Hodkovičky - NICE VIEW!
Price negotiable! Luxury functionalist villa from the thirties of the last century, completely reconstructed in 2004 and situated in villas quarter. The reconstruction was done by professional architect and all interiors go together with the architectonic style of the building. There are new isolations and electrical and water dispensers and also the basement floor was made as a room to live in. There are wooden parquete floorsin the villa.On the 1st floor there are open living space with fireplace, dining room, luxury, fully furnished and very sunny kitchen, toilet and pantry. On the second floor u will find 2 bedrooms and an open living space, luxurious bathroom and balcony. In the basement there is a big sunny room with windows situated to Southwest and bathroom with shower bath. Around the house is neat garden and the villa has garage for two cars. The building is southwards and westwards and as it s built on the hill it has beautifull view on the Vltava river. Transport to the city is easy by bus(Kacerov station, metro C) or trams.
28 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Nad údolím, Praha 4 - Hodkovičky|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||700 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.