Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Myslivečkova, Petřiny, balcony, 54 m²
Beautiful partly furnished flat 2+1 for rent with a total area of 54 m2 with balcony in a brick house in Prague 6 – Petřiny. Kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower and toilet. The floors are carpets and tiles. There isn´t lift in the house. Parking on the street near the house. Quiet location with excellent amenities – restaurants, shops, supermarket Norma and others. Excellent transport accessibility – bus stop 3-minute walk from the house.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1.500,- CZK + energy|
|Address||Myslivečkova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||54 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.