Nice bright apartment 3+kk with balcony in the new brick building, great location - Mezivrší street, Prague 4 - Braník
We would like to offer nice bright apartment 3+kk (97 m2, private ship), in quiet part of Prague – old Braník. The apartment is situated on the 2th floor of the new brick building, which was built according to the design Ing. arch. Radim Hubička and that which meets the highest demands on the housing. The apartment stands out very good layout solution. His domination form a large living room with a modern equipped kitchen area and balcony into the courtyard. Than it is consist of two large bedrooms, centrall hall, bathroom with WC, separate WC, dressing room and technical room. The windows are oriented to the East and the West. The apartment is made in high standard. It also belongs to the cellar and garage parking in the underground garage with place for one car. The apartment is located in a very quiet area, which offers plenty opportunities for sports activities, cultural activities and the rest in the nature. In the surrounding area you can find complete amenities. Good transport accessibility provides a tram and bus stop, from where it is a few minutes on metro line C. In the case of interes or any quesion contact the broker.
8 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Mezivrší, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||97 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.