Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 with studio for rent, Mošnova, Smíchov, garden, parking, 115m²
Beautiful unfurnished duplex apartment composed of 3+1 room with studios (19 square meters) with a total area of 115 square meters with balcony is located in a villa Mošnova with a garden in a residential area of Prague 5 – Smíchov. Parking available in front of the building on their own land – up to 4 parking spaces. The apartment is newly renovated and located on the 3rd floor of a brick, insulated villa. It can be used as a duplex or as an apartment to the office. Kitchen equipped with glass ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave and dishwasher. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet separately. Studio with a simple kitchen with cooker. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet. Also available safe. Premises under separate locked, internet. Public Gas heating – boiler Vaillant and common meter. The floors are wooden parquet and tiles. The building is well-kept, fenced garden. Great civic amenities and transport accessibility – public transport 2 minutes walk from the house.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 350,- CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Mošnova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.