Prague, spacious unfurnished commercial space - offices for rent, Dejvická, Bubeneč, 600 m²
Very spacious unfurnished residential premises with a total area of 600 square meters is located in a brick building with an elevator in Prague 6 – Bubeneč. Facilities should be used as an office or a bank. The ground floor space of 300 m2, on the first floor of 200 m2 and 100 m2 on the second floor, where the agreement can connect additional 100m². There is internet, telephone lines, computer networks, air conditioning and ventilation. Toilet. Kitchenette. The floors are tile and concrete. Entrance from the street. Spaces are after the crash and therefore will be reconstructed according to a new tenant about the end of March. Beautiful location with excellent transport links – metro „A“ Dejvická 3 minutes walk. All amenities within walking distance.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Address||Dejvická, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||600 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.