Very nice duplex apartment 2+kk, 57 sqm, Prague - west, Zdiměřice - Jesenice
We offer a very nice duplex apartment 2+kk, 57 m2, in a apartment building from 2007, on the first and second floor. Very desired location on the border of Prague 4 – Zdiměřice – Jesenice. This apartment is perfect for nature lovers, dog owners and families with small children, quiet location within reach of nature while having easy access to downtown. The apartment is very nice, on the ground floor there is a living room with a modern kitchen, 1st floor of the apartment has a bedroom with wardrobe, spacious bathroom with bath and window, toilet in the bathroom, the apartment is a spacious storage – cloakroom. There are floating floors and tiles, wooden stairs. Free parking in front. Quiet location between family houses overlooking neighboring park. The apartment has a separate gas boiler – heating and hot water. Very low monthly cost of about 2.500 CZK. All civic amenities in the village – a primary school, several nurseries including Sunny Canadian International School, which is also a primary school and secondary school, playground, overlooking the neighboring park, cycling, multi-sport courts -Tennis, beach volleyball, miniature golf, golf, shops, services, restaurants, all in the village. Personal ownership. PID stop right next to the house. Available immediately. Possibility of investment with immediate lease. Recommended!
2 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price includes agency commission and legal service|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.