Prague, nice furnished apartment 4 + kk, 177 m² with fireplace, sauna, terrace, Prague 3, Vinohradská street
We offer a furnished apartment, designed as 4 + kk. The apartment with an area of 177 m2 also has a nice terrace. The apartment is located on the 5th floor of the brick house in Prague 3, street in Vinohrady – near Flora. There is a large hall, a spacious living room with kitchen and fireplace, kitchen – dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, oven, stove, TV, bedroom, toilet, bathroom with shower, washing machine. On the first floor, air-conditioned bedrooms situated in the courtyard wing with bathroom and toilet. Atrium with gas fireplace, sauna, terrace. JacuzziF is not working. Floor – tiles (floor heating in the kitchen and bathroom), carpets, satellite, Sec. doors, shutters. Modern living in the city center. Full amenities, near plenty of restaurants, cafes, shops. Excellent transport accessibility (A metro, tram).
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||177 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.