Luxurious partly furnished apartment 3+kk (96 sqm), rent, new building, Prague 6 - Vokovice, Nobelova, balcony, parking
Luxury, partly furnished apartment 3+kk (96 sqm) with balcony on the second floor of the new building with elevator. The apartment has two bedrooms and a spacious living room with kitchen, equipped with modern appliances. Inbuilt wardrobe. The designer bathroom has a bath, shower and toilet. The bathroom has also a panel radiators and electric underfloor heating. A second separate toilet. In the apartment there floor convectors (plus bedroomshave plate radiator)s. Phone, cable TV and UPC. The rent includes parking space and cellar. The apartment complex „Na Krutci“ has 24h reception, park like design and wide range of sporting facilities as well (In the sport center are a golf simulator and a tennis courts. Accessibility to the city center and the airport is excellent, popular location, charming atmosphere. Two minutes from the residence is new subway station Nadrazi Veleslavin. Favoured locality not just for the foreigners.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5290 CZK + el. and gas (approx. 2500 CZK)|
|Address||Nobelova, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||96 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague nice flat for rent 3+1 balcony, parking, good transport accessibility,Vinohrady, Chopinova street
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.