Prague, nice renovated 1 bedroom apartment for rent, 43 square meters, unfurnished, Prague 2, street Škrétova
We rent a nice newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment. Unfurnished apartment with an area of 43 square meters is located on the 1st floor of the brick house in Vinohrady street Škrétova. The new fully furnished kitchenette – fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher, microwave. Bathroom with shower, separate toilet. On the floor is PVC, tiles and flooring. Heating electric heating. Living in the city center, just a few steps from Wenceslas Square. Complete amenities and excellent transport links.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 600 CZK/person + 2000.-|
|Address||Škrétova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.