Beautiful apartment 5+kk with terrace overlooking the Prague castle, Vinohrady !
Luxurious apartments after renovation in a decorative style building for sale in this attractive locality: apartment no. 17: Two-floor apartment 5+1 (152,2m²) with a large terrace (14,3m²), southeast and northwest orientation. There are two main entries, one for each level. On the first level of the apartment there are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets. On the second level: large living room 41m², separate kitchen with the dinning room and entry to the terrace. The terrace offers a wonderful view of the Prague castle. It is also possible to rent a parking place in the building for 150E/month (there are 9 places still free for rent). There is a security service with camera system 24/7 in the building. Satellite dish collective. Hook-ups for phone line and Internet in every apartment. Locality: a quiet residential quarter, 5min walking distance from the park Havlickovy sady, 3min by walking to Namesti Miru – the main transport crossing of Vinohrady with tram stops and the subway station Nam. Miru on the A line. There is a tenant living in the apartment right now – contract till 31.9.2006, more info 608 981 113. View of the apartment thereby needs to be set up in advance.
12 280 590 CZKtotal price
454 500 € Currency rate: 27,02
from day: 2017/01/18
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||166,50 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.