Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment 4 + 1 for rent, 152 m², 2 bathrooms, Old Town, Street Na Perštýně
We rent a unique apartment 4 + 1, with an area of 152 m². Representative unfurnished apartment is located on the 3rd floor of nice historic building with a lift in the lucrative area of Old Town. The apartment has been renovated with respect to the historical elements (original stove, a beautiful wood floor). Modern kitchen with appliances. There are 2 bathrooms. The first bathroom leads directly from the master bedroom, there is a shower, toilet and bidet. The master bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet. Other bathroom and toillet on the hall (with bath). From the hall you can get to the other 3 separate rooms. High ceilings, beautiful wood floors, original stove – all makes historical character of this luxury residence. Quiet location in the city center. In the vicinity of historical monuments (Bethlehem Chapel, Charles Bridge …). Full civic amenities. There plenty of restaurants, cafes, shopping center is nearby. Safe location. Excellent transport links. Metro B and tram stop is nearby.
56 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Perštýně, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||152 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.