Prague, brand new unfurnished apartment for rent 1+kk (44 m²), Velvarská street, Dejvice
Completely newly renovated apartment for rent 1 + kk (44 m2) is located on the first floor of the First Republic villa with a lift, which also underwent renovations in Velvarská street, Prague 6, Dejvice. The apartment was completely renovated with an emphasis on quality materials used – teak floors, bleached oak kitchen Schuller. The kitchen has an induction hob, oven, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher. The bathroom has a shower. Central heating. The apartment is very quiet and bright, south-facing courtyard, where there is a shared garden that can be used. Parking no problem in front of house on the public parking lot. Civic amenities – restaurants, shops, cafes and more. Possibility of internet and cable television. Transport links – 2 minutes on the tram or 5 minutes to Dejvicka subway station, line A. The apartment has been recently reconstructed and is looking for its first tenant.
12 200 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1845 CZK for services + electricity|
|Address||Velvarská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||44 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.